The Protector - DXN Cordypine


DXN Cordypine is an an enzyme drink with the composition of fermented pineapple juice and quality cordyceps mushroom. DXN Cordypine is a very potent formula as Cordypine works actively with cordyceps, giving better results and excellent performance.
The alkalinizing drink is suitable for all ages in the family and regular consumption is good to maintain and improve our body system. Besides protein digestive enzymes, pineapple enzymes also consist of:

- Phosphatase

- Oxidase

- Bromelain

- Rich in Vitamin C, B1 and B6
- Copper
- Dietary Fiber
- Cordycep nutrition elements (which will be elaborated later)



Pineapple enzymes taken orally will not be destroyed by hydrochloric acid in the stomach.Research and medical reports from all around the world showed that pineapple enzymes have the following functions:
  • Anti inflammation.
  • Relieve muscle and joint pain.
  • Improve healing power.
  • Eliminate dead cells from wounds.
  • Improve inflammation of the joints.
  • Improve respiratory system.
  • Improve digestive system.
  • Improve gastrointestinal functions.
  • Reduce viscosity and stickiness in the blood.
  • Reduce the risk of stroke and blood vessels related problems.
  • Able to control the spread of certain cancer cells in the body.
  • Dissolve phlegm

10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am 65 years young and have been diagnosed with Glandular fever ,I recently had a knee operation and reacted badly to the anerthesic, I am vomiting and BAD headaches what do you advise ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls Take DXN Cordypine Juice , Morinzyme, GL Powder , Spirulina
      My email Add is malligalaxmi@yahoo.com Or at madhavimalligaletchumy@gmail.com or 603-0176823031

      Delete
    2. Tske dxn rggl,rosel tab,andro-g

      Delete
  2. Use dxn red ganoderma ,spirulina and cordepine juice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please suggest me dxn medicine for my back shoulder pain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a fall fractured my spine at L1 . I wish to àvoid going for op.what is your àďvice for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was an amazing article which shows relation to all the thoughts that i had regarding this topic
    it brightened those unsolved question for me
    thanku

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete