Testimonial 1 - My Father


This is the continuation of the last episode about my father who suffered from stroke in year 2001, which was mentioned in my previous post in August 2009.

Early year 2007, my father was not able to walk well due to his bad knee and I decided to have his knee cap changed so he could live a more relaxing life.

At the age of 79, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer with extensive bone metastasis all over his body, which has been confirmed with a bone scan. His PSA level was 1544.00 ng/ml. PSA stands for Prostate Specific Antigen which is a protein produced by cells of the prostate gland. The PSA test measures the level of PSA in the blood to detect disease or sometimes known as a tumour marker. Subsequently, his doctor told me due to his old age, chemotherapy was not able to be performed on the treatment would be too drastic for his age and according to his oncology, prostate cancer is a hormonal inducing cancer and may not response to chemotherapy well.


His only medical treatment was to have his prostate and testes removed; no other treatment was given other than the previous two stated before.
I started my father on the following DXN products:
  1. Mycodiet (now is known as Mycovita)
    contains 30 RG and 30 GL, mixed well in a packet and he takes 2 packets

    of Mycodiet per day.
  2. GL powder 30g
    Each bottle contains approximately 60 GL capsules in the 30g bottle of GL and my father consumes 1 bottle per day.
  3. Cordypine
    30ml - 4 times per day which makes a total of 120ml per day.

  4. Spirulina
    10 tablets - 4 times per day which makes a total of 40 tablets per day.

  5. Cordycep
    5 capsules - 3 times per day which makes a total of 15 capsules per day.

  6. Roselle tablets
    Roselle is very enriched with natural vitamin C. I will explain further about this product in my blog later. 5 tablets - 3 times per day which makes a total of 15 tablets.
On regular hospital checkup since he was diagnosed with cancer, his condition showed tremendous improvement:
10 Septermber 2008: PSA results dropped to 34.46 ng/ml
15 January 2008: PSA results dropped to
16.45 ng/ml
24 June 2008: PSA results dropped to
7.7 ng/ml
14 November 2008: PSA results dropped to
5.0 ng/ml
3 October 2009: PSA results dropped to
4.2 ng/ml

*Note: Lucrin injection was given to my father after a long waiting list in the hospital. Lucrin is a hormonal injection controlling testosterone level in the body. But by then my father's PSA has already dropped to 16.45ng/ml by that time.


I want to say that I'm very blessed with such wonderful product not only is able to upkeep as well as upgrade your health from head to toe but DXN has done lots of wonders to treat illnesses and diseases. The main key of this product is that not because they are able to cure whatever plague in the world but they are able to create and improve your entire body environment which does not allow you to fall ill!

6 comments:

  1. He is 100% cured? My father also have same problem:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is 100% cured? My father also have same problem:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god willing he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua sent us the herbal medicine. It was three bottles. I take it for a three weeks instructor and these herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely. I have been living for 9 months now with a healthy life with no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda S.’s COPD made her feel short of breath and like she was constantly dragging. While her inhalers helped some, she just didn’t feel like herself anymore.
    After having life-threatening pneumonia, she knew something had to change. A friend of hers mentioned multivitamin herbal formula restoration treatment, so Rhonda did
    some research and decided to receive treatment at the multivitamin herbal cure. “I started to feel better almost right away,” Rhonda said.
    And, along with feeling better, she began to do things she couldn’t do before treatment. Now, Rhonda can take showers, work in her flower garden, and she enjoys having more energy. It’s with a great deal of hope, Rhonda says, “I feel more like myself.”
    Like Rhonda, you can breathe easier and bring normal life back within reach. If you or someone you love has a chronic lung disease and would like more information, contact us today by calling (+1 (956) 758-7882 to visit their website multivitamincare .org

    ReplyDelete